We meet every 3rd Wednesday of the month at Hall and Woodhouse restaurant,
1 Old King St, Bath, BA1 2JW at 6.30pm in the meeting room upstairs.
Come and check us out!
- Wednesday 17th January, preparation meeting for Commemoration for Women’s right to vote Service at St Michael’s Without Church, Bath.
- Tuesday 6th February, Centenary Service for women gaining the right to vote , St Michael’s Without Church, Bath. 7pm
- Saturday 17th February, Club President’s Tea party in Melksham 2-4pm
- Wednesday 21st March, Speaker from ‘Feel Good, Feel Better’ Charity
- Saturday 14th April, Annual Quiz Night, Bathampton Village Hall.
- Wednesday 18th April.
- Wednesday 16th May – AGM and speaker talking about Stroke Awareness
- Saturday 9th June – Prior Park Garden Centre Bucket collection 10-4pm
- Wednesday 20th June – Great Western Air Ambulance talk
- Wednesday 18th July – Representative from Neal’s Yard
For previous events have a look at https://bathsoroptimists.org.uk/events/past-events/