We meet every 3rd Wednesday of the month at Hall and Woodhouse restaurant,
1 Old King St, Bath, BA1 2JW at 6.30pm in the meeting room upstairs.
Come and check us out!
- Saturday 14th April, Annual Quiz Night, Bathampton Village Hall.
- Wednesday 18th April.
- Wednesday 16th May – AGM and speaker talking about Stroke Awareness
- Saturday 9th June – Prior Park Garden Centre Bucket collection 10-4pm
- Wednesday 20th June – Great Western Air Ambulance talk
- Wednesday 18th July – Representative from Neal’s Yard
- Sunday 12th August – Fundraising tea party – contact us for details.
- Sunday 9th September – 2pm- 5pm – holding a bookstall in Bathampton to raise awareness of World Literacy Day.
- Wednesday 19th September – Ruth Buckley, club member talking about her humanitarian experiences
- Wednesday October – Lauren Noble from the RUH ‘Forever Friends’ Fundraising department.
- Wednesday 21st November – Jenny Hunt talking about her experience with the Trefoil Overseas Partnership
- Wednesday 19th December – Christmas meal at Hall and Woodhouse restaurant.
For previous events have a look at https://bathsoroptimists.org.uk/events/past-events/